It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's 32 with a year left on his contract. We probably could, and they'd probably pay a bit more too. But I also doubt the club would take the piss. Given what we took for Sterling, Jesus and Zinch, it is not really an unfair sum. Be a great return on the 65m, 5 years later.
None of this matter, the saudis are out of their mind. they are giving offering riyad what, 10x what he's paid right now? Why not ask for 100m?

I thought he’d signed an extension earlier last season… I think he has longer left, not much longer but I’m sure I read 2 yrs left.
He signed a 2 year extension last year. Which would leave a year left. As I seem to recall.

edit, seen the article, he had a year left before the extension, yeah 2 left then.

None of this matter, the saudis are out of their mind. they are giving offering riyad what, 10x what he's paid right now? Why not ask for 100m?

Think that would be a pisstake, don't think the club would do it. They could have pushed for more with most outgoings recently, but we are not Barcelona bud.

If Mahrez and Bernado go and we truly want Foden to play central that would just leave Palmer and Alvarez who isn’t really a wide player but can see us wanting to give him minutes. Palmer probably needs a loan so that’s certainly 1 if not 2 players we’d need to play right/in the front 3

If Mahrez and Bernado go and we truly want Foden to play central that would just leave Palmer and Alvarez who isn’t really a wide player but can see us wanting to give him minutes. Palmer probably needs a loan so that’s certainly 1 if not 2 players we’d need to play right/in the front 3
If Foden moved in centrally and mahrez left City would need two wingers. Palmer, in my opinion, needs a loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.