It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We also need to consider moving Jack inside too. I'd love to see Foden & Jack played centrally in pre-season.

We also need a skillful, lightning fast left winger & a proper overlapping left back like Alphonso Davies. I'm not sold on Kovacic, but I trust the club's judgement. If we acquire Gvardiol too, I think we'll be ready to roll again.

That KdB injury sounds terrible and he will most likely will be out for a long time and most likely won't be the same
With proper rest (think around 3 months to recover) and careful management as he returns he will be fine. Age may play its part but think he has a good 2 to 3 years left in the tank. The issue this year has been the lack of breaks and with the short mid season again could have impacted him but the timing of his recuperation Is the best we could hope for.

Going to be really interesting which style of winger we go for, do we add pace or just the same type of winger as Grealish and Mahrez.

Going to be really interesting which style of winger we go for, do we add pace or just the same type of winger as Grealish and Mahrez.

we need a pace merchant imo mate, something different to what we already have? Personally if Mahrez goes as i expect him to then i would love Leroy and Gnonto as our two wingers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.