It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know we have always developed our game, but those calling for a different style of player to those we have need to appreciate the fact that these players, and this style of play, has taken us beyond our dreams.

If I was to wish for something to change now, it would be the introduction of more time for academy players. I would move Phil inside to cover for Bernardo. I would have Palmer/McAtee replacing Mahrez, and I would like Bobb and Perone to become the replacements for Gundo. I am not suggesting that this would be instant, but I am talking about one or two of those players being given extended play time in games, especially cup games. When we add more time for Alvarez into the mix, we don't need too much more.

I know we have always developed our game, but those calling for a different style of player to those we have need to appreciate the fact that these players, and this style of play, has taken us beyond our dreams.

If I was to wish for something to change now, it would be the introduction of more time for academy players. I would move Phil inside to cover for Bernardo. I would have Palmer/McAtee replacing Mahrez, and I would like Bobb and Perone to become the replacements for Gundo. I am not suggesting that this would be instant, but I am talking about one or two of those players being given extended play time in games, especially cup games. When we add more time for Alvarez into the mix, we don't need too much more.

I think if we replaced Mahrez with Palmer and Gundo with either of those kids we’d be seriously weaker. We already have a very small squad, and will face even more games next season with super cup, etc so we need to be replacing any first teasers that want to leave with someone of at least equal quality.

I think if we replaced Mahrez with Palmer and Gundo with either of those kids we’d be seriously weaker. We already have a very small squad, and will face even more games next season with super cup, etc so we need to be replacing any first teasers that want to leave with someone of at least equal quality.
Indeed, but we have Grealish on the left, and Alvarez on the right (assuming he will get game time). I know that we will bring in some players, and I am happy about that, but I think Perrone and Bobb are very high quality. McAtee has done what we asked of him and Palmer too, hopefully now free of injury. We know we will have to recruit but I would also like to see more academy game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.