It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Bellingham doesn't come off I'd love us to go for felix play him just off Haaland and drop kdb deeper alongside rodri
I've only seen glimpses of Felix for Atletico and didn't rate him much.
But seeing him up close and personal i think he'd fit into our team no problem. Great touch, lots of energy and tidy on the ball.

Is he only on loan at Chelsea?

There’s not a chance we will bring in 8 players.. we aren’t Chelsea and aren’t known for that.

I don’t think it’s bonkers at all. Our squad is more than good enough. Walkers replacement is Lewis and there’s zero chance of Kevin being replaced

8 players I think would damage squad harmony and mean a season of bedding them into the side. I think 4 signings is more than enough for a side who could win 3 trophies
I reckon we sign 3 minimum 5 max, not counting CFG signings or a back up keeper.

Slate him relentlessly for England(played out of position in his defence) but would actually take Mount here under Pep. For one unlike our current squad the lad loves attempting a through ball, he's a grafter, has an underrated defensive game and has plenty of goals in him. Perfect Gundogan replacement, who shouldn't be offered a contract.
You lot actually hate the club

I've only seen glimpses of Felix for Atletico and didn't rate him much.
But seeing him up close and personal i think he'd fit into our team no problem. Great touch, lots of energy and tidy on the ball.

Is he only on loan at Chelsea?
Yeah. No option to buy just a straight loan.

Is that it? Shouldn't be getting anyone because of a good World Cup.

Just looks very ordinary for Brighton.

Besides, we already have Perrone. Surely we don't need a mediocre Argentine to add to the ones we already have in the first team.

I'd be very surprised if we sign a left winger with Jack hitting his straps & very few teams allowing us space behind their back 4. Also think we won't sign a leftback either if we sign Gvardiol & can keep hold of Bernardo

A tricky right winger who can beat a player as Mahrez is similar to Gundogan in age.

Can calm down now

zoidberg-futurama.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.