It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The winger signing is going to be a tough one. Some of you believe it s unlikely for Kvarahelia to join us since we won't negotiate with Napoli. I can't think of any other top notch player who is available and would be a good fit for our team. We definitely don't want players like Diaby for example.

Lots of interesting possibilities with Maresca becoming Foxes boss.
Calum Doyle/Delap/Robertson/Fiorini/Knight and others.
Maybe Gundy player coach with us?

The winger signing is going to be a tough one. Some of you believe it s unlikely for Kvarahelia to join us since we won't negotiate with Napoli. I can't think of any other top notch player who is available and would be a good fit for our team. We definitely don't want players like Diaby for example.

He has a release clause, and he wants to move to the PL. He is one of Haaland's best mates as well :).

Bernardo, Mahrez, Cancelo took each at least one year to adapt to the system.

I don't believe that the names out there are as good as what we are losing anyway.
They are as good ,you just haven’t seen them in a Pep team yet.
We can still start the season with players that are already with us.Even if they all leave ( think at least one of Gundogan Bernardo will stay)

Ederson
Stones Dias Akanji Ake
Rodri
KDB Kovacic
Foden. Haaland. Grealish

Leaves Ortega McAtee Alvarez Gvaurdiol Lewis Phillips and a couple more of new signings ( winger and Midfielder ?) to integrate . The more I think of it the less worried I am.

They are as good ,you just haven’t seen them in a Pep team yet.
We can still start the season with players that are already with us.Even if they all leave ( think at least one of Gundogan Bernardo will stay)

Ederson
Stones Dias Akanji Ake
Rodri
KDB Kovacic
Foden. Haaland. Grealish

Leaves Ortega McAtee Alvarez Gvaurdiol Lewis Phillips and a couple more of new signings ( winger and Midfielder ?) to integrate . The more I think of it the less worried I am.
Feels week in the attack and no creativity. You can't win the title with that and an inexistent bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.