It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You do realise that their agents handle the contracts and transfers?
Do you realise that agents only handle contracts and transfers on behalf of players who have made their mind up about these things?

Gundogan maybe hasn't made his mind up, I'm sure we can cut him some slack. As for Bernardo, he's got nothing to talk about yet as we've had no offer in for him that meets our requirements. Again.

Do you realise that agents only handle contracts and transfers on behalf of players who have made their mind up about these things?

Gundogan maybe hasn't made his mind up, I'm sure we can cut him some slack. As for Bernardo, he's got nothing to talk about yet as we've had no offer in for him that meets our requirements. Again.

They have both had plenty of time to ponder their futures. Make your fucking minds up.

As you can probably tell I’m not much for player worship, City come first and it seems to me these two are making life difficult for the club.

Then my point stands that it is disrespectful to the club. Hopefully we have set a deadline that ensures we have time to properly conduct our business in preparation for next season.
The chairman's interview yesterday explicitly stated that the club will wait for Gundogan to make his decision whichever way it goes. Can't see how that's disrespectful

Then my point stands that it is disrespectful to the club. Hopefully we have set a deadline that ensures we have time to properly conduct our business in preparation for next season.

I'd say with Gundogan it's definitely taking far too long to resolve. He's apparently set himself a deadline of this week and unfortunately the ball is in his court. Bernardo is easier - he wants to go but nobody is stumping up an offer

Then my point stands that it is disrespectful to the club.

It's disingenuous to claim they're being disrespectful when the reality is that you're showing no respect to them.

If you want to take pride in not giving a shit about the players then knock yourself out but you don't have to do mental gymnastics to make them out to be bad guys.

It's disingenuous to claim they're being disrespectful when the reality is that you're showing no respect to them.

If you want to take pride in not giving a shit about the players then knock yourself out but you don't have to do mental gymnastics to make them out to be bad guys.

Strange post.

My respect or disrespect is irrelevant.

The club has decisions to make over the squad for next season and these two are holding things up by fannying around.

If they are leaving fine, thanks for everything you’ve done and we move on. If they are staying then great. Just fucking decide.

Strange post.

My respect or disrespect is irrelevant.

The club has decisions to make over the squad for next season and these two are holding things up by fannying around.

If they are leaving fine, thanks for everything you’ve done and we move on. If they are staying then great. Just fucking decide.

The club and Bernardo know the script from his point of view, Gundo i agree with though, if he and the wife were happy to stay it would have been done now imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.