It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Thats what the club is doing though mate? Bernardo and his team know what price allows him to leave and it’s up to them to bring that offer?
If he stays this summer because no club has put a bid in then I don’t want to see him talking about moving in the press.

Just sign a deal with city that allows you to move to Benfica each year at a clause deal. I completely understand his reasoning for wanting to go but you have to accept the fact that no one is going to pay up.

Although we will probably see something about it after kovacic is signed I believe.

thats the thing isnt it..... Other teams want our best players but we dont try and force the issue for theirs? Barca want Cancelo, Laporte and Bernardo? Ok, do a deal where we get Frenkie, Gavi?

We plan our incomings meticulously and we set a budget based on outgoings. We tend to like release clauses because then we know exactly what we have to pay and there's no messing around. A player swap deal can be messy because you're negotiating two fees at the same time. It's also something that would come up in negotiations more than something we'd plan for. If Barca come knocking for Bernardo but can't afford him, I'm sure we will ask about players we'd want. Everything De Jong has said suggests he wants to stay in Barcelona so I don't think that's ever going to happen.

We plan our incomings meticulously and we set a budget based on outgoings. We tend to like release clauses because then we know exactly what we have to pay and there's no messing around. A player swap deal can be messy because you're negotiating two fees at the same time. It's also something that would come up in negotiations more than something we'd plan for. If Barca come knocking for Bernardo but can't afford him, I'm sure we will ask about players we'd want. Everything De Jong has said suggests he wants to stay in Barcelona so I don't think that's ever going to happen.

its mentioned we work a window in advance mate so i agree we target players with txiki and pep no doubt being in agreement on probably, A & B targets.

De Jong is a good trade if Bernardo wants to go there... Gavi is untouchable sadly
Then you get to the point that you have Gundo,KDB,Foden,Kovacic and Mcatee for two positions unless we keep Phil on the wing still this season.

One in one out policy this summer too? Unless Bernardo/Gundogan leave Kovacic isn’t coming and same for Laporte leaving for Gvardiol in. Looks like we won’t have as many incomings as suspected.

Hang on, Bernardo has decided about three years ago. It's in City's court now whether they accept any offers or not.

Gundo is clearly waiting to see if Barca can afford him and if not he'll stay here, but it's really not a big deal. We've got Kovacic coming in so will be fine either way.

I don’t like this at all
Much as I love him
Gundo should commit or leave - no one is bigger than the club if you don’t want to be here then leave

One in one out policy this summer too? Unless Bernardo/Gundogan leave Kovacic isn’t coming and same for Laporte leaving for Gvardiol in. Looks like we won’t have as many incomings as suspected.
Pretty sure Kovacic and Gvaridol were always going to be coming in the ones after are if we lose players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.