It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Haha at least as a 44 year old player he’d have no real purpose or responsibility. He could just sit in the stands doing nothing. I’d actually prefer that to him being responsible for aspects of our play and offering advice to Pep.
But if it were to happen surely it means Pep has a high opinion of him but also the club probably do from his 1yr & New York. They clearly know what he is like and may have a great mind but lacking in certain managerial traits so assistant would be a good move for him.

I was actually scrolling through YouTube recently and came a across a really causal interview which he says he got some great support from pep. Once receiving a message saying how impressed he was with him.

I like Frank. Always come across as a decent bloke but clearly wasn’t ready for top level management.
If Pep thinks he can bring something to the table then I’m happy to go with it.
Would be a fantastic move for him and will take a bit of heat off him whilst he tries to rebuild his reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.