It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What was Peps connection before turning up at City? A failed trial so ended up in Mexico.

Obviously Frank is no Pep but seen as a good fit no reason he needs a connection.

Although he did play for us for a year and was in New York.
Lampard has spoken at length how much he enjoyed his time at City. He would be buzzing to get the opportunity. He could really add something to the team I reckon. Foden and Grealish could really go up a few levels if they inherited a bit of Lampards eye for goals.

His is an interesting case. With Enrique now rumoured to be the next PSG coach, then for Bernardo the future will merely become a lite version of Guardiola's coaching intensity. To all intents and purposes, it will be a familiar system and similar roles for him, albeit in a new city.

Kovacic will take up some of the slack if/when he moves, and I presume we have other irons in the fire (not a Rice pun) that will be brought out in the coming weeks.

I wonder how people would feel if the widow closed and all we had lost was Cancelo and Laporte, and all that we had added was Kovacic, Gvardiol, and McAtee.
Reckon that's all we'll get, McAtee will be like Alvarez, on and off the bench. If one of Gundo or Bernie leave, he'll just juggle the players a round to suit, I'm not expecting many new faces probably just the two

Reckon that's all we'll get, McAtee will be like Alvarez, on and off the bench. If one of Gundo or Bernie leave, he'll just juggle the players a round to suit, I'm not expecting many new faces probably just the two
Laporte goes asap, reckon they'll stick with just kova & gvardiol then till someone else rocks up with their offer (Silva most likely).

Prob end up with 3 new faces in at most

I'd love Lampard here. That year he played for us he got a lot of love from the fans and i think that's stuck with him. He'll come out of working with pep a completely different coach, just like players have done.
He's got a wealth of experience as a midfielder and that knowledge passed onto the younger players is worth it's weight in gold.
Get it done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.