It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d hazard a guess that we would re-raise the offer if Liverpool match it.

Also, our relationship with Dortmund has been described as brilliant in the past (recently too!) so I can only imagine that may help us.

I think Dortmund will have a price they sell for and if Jude’s team bring that deal, then he goes. Don’t think we can gazump so to speak.

Plus not sure our relationship with Dortmund is anything special.

We stand a good chance of getting Jude, but him and his preference is in the driving seat.

I think Dortmund will have a price they sell for and if Jude’s team bring that deal, then he goes. Don’t think we can gazump so to speak.

Plus not sure our relationship with Dortmund is anything special.

We stand a good chance of getting Jude, but him and his preference is in the driving seat.

It’s amazing that they can get an offer for Jude straight away and we can’t get anyone to pay £70-80m for Bernardo for two years now!?

It’s amazing that they can get an offer for Jude straight away and we can’t get anyone to pay £70-80m for Bernardo for two years now!?

Coming out of covid rumours where we would have accepted 40-50 mil but I think a lot of foreign clubs where very worried for their finances and last year Bernardo seemed to really favour Barca who seemed to lead him on but spend elsewhere (possibly due to FDJ being impossible to move).

Now jude to city done are we working to get the gvardiol deal done now?
Nothing is done till you see him in a city shirt/holding the shirt

What I think TH means is that we have an agreement with the player and his reps (which is obviously a huge thing) ...there maybe some small things to sort out int he contract like incentives, bonuses etc (maybe not).

We will now have to deal with Dortmund and they will have their price and we have to meet it....and structure that payment - there could be difference to how both sides perceive that should be done...

There are also other clubs who can still meet with him and may match what we offer him in regards to personal terms.

The stumbling block for Liverpool for instance maybe the price that Dortmund want.......

Im surprised Real Madrid arent all over him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.