It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ake said in a recent interview he still prefers to be seen as a CB. TBH as good as he is this season I am reluctant to offer him a new long term contract given his age and injury history. Rather just keep the current one and let's see how it goes in next year.
I think if we were to sign Gvardiol either him or Ake would start at LB depending on form and opposition

Wonder if there’s any chance of us trying to pick up Guerreiro if chilwell doesn’t pan out? Bags of attacking talent and champions league experience, and I believe this is the last year of his contract. Could comfortably step into midfield as well like Rico does on the right.

What about the FULL BACKS????? LOL
What is full back? -:)

Pep reinventing football yet again.

With Jude and a winger, we won’t need 1. Plus Ake is doing a fantastic job so far. I would rather have a proper defender in that role as opposed to another fb/midfielder. Might limit the build up but Ake gives us stability and fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.