It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Save for the bit when he took a breather last night, I thought he was excellent. On KUMB they seem to acknowledge that he’s a level above most of their other outfield players, and he strikes me as the kind of player that could step into our midfield quite quickly. Has to be a reason he ended up at West Ham last summer, however, so I just can’t see us going for him.
me either but ive been impressed how he's added in the work to the skill he showed at Lyon. Think he is a revelation in our midfield next to kev up top tbh.

me either but ive been impressed how he's added in the work to the skill he showed at Lyon. Think he is a revelation in our midfield next to kev up top tbh.
There are times when I think games against us become auditions in front of Guardiola for players, so it’s sometimes hard to judge, but I was impressed by his overall willingness to work hard in both directions.

Imagine Rice, Gvardiol, Mac allister(assuming gundo leaves) and winger like mitoma for example. Then the potential outgoings are Laporte,Cancelo, Phillips, Gundo, and loans/sales for the youngsters like palmer, gomez etc etc. I think that would be a great window.

If pep continues to play this new formation(3 box 3) he's been using, then I could see us lining up like:

Grealish/new winger Haaland/Alvarez Mahrez/Foden

Bernardo/ Mac allister KDB/Foden

Rodri/Rice Stones/Rice

Ake/Gvardiol Dias/Stones Akanji/Stones/Walker

Ederson/Ortega

That backline/Back 5 will be feared across europe and any attacker facing our defense will be shitting themselves. All Huge Physical beasts well over 6ft(except Ake) with technique and guile to match. We'll be sweeping up the PL and CL like no ones business.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.