It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

..If I could chose I’d sign Alfonso Davies, Rice, Sané. Add some pace and directness.
I’d sell Phillips. I’d resign Gundogan, Beg Bernardo and have a word with Laporte and tell him to cheer up and follow Akes lead. Don’t want to give up on him yet.

Steak to chopped liver.

Considering this summer is expected to be a big one with a few ins and outs, we aren't being linked with loads the way we have in the past.

There's Bellingham which now seems unlikely.

Kovatic, which seems likely and sensible considering Chelsea will be looking to offload players. But a bit underwhelming. Spoiled I know.

Gvardiol links gone very quiet and seems unlikely now since they've said he's not moving?

Any other links seem to be the odd mention on aggregators and then never get mentioned again. Are there any concrete links worth getting excited about? At the end of the day I trust the club at this point, but I do like a bit of giddy transfer speculation.
Have I missed something?

Lol. Yeah it’s probably all smoke and mirrors and there’s no validity to any of the stories

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.