It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kimmich beautiful to replace Phillips as Rodri cover and offer a experienced full back/defensive midfield floater.

Gvardiol perfect for current system also as a lb or centre half. Whether we play traditional rb with walker for the bigger games or a floater like Kimmich/Rico in games where an extra body in midfield could help a lot.

Mac allister at 24 offers to me the closest replacement for Bernardo if he goes in terms of a technically gifted player who has the game intelligence and aggression to play his part defensively/in marinating control and in moving us up the pitch when required.

Not sure on encisco he’s only had a year and although he looks like he has bags of talent- he also doesn’t really pass the ball whenever I’ve watched him but I could see him being a threat out wide with his dribbling ability and directness.

Just missing a gundogan replacement if he goes- hopefully not. I think that would be kovacif.

So kovacic, mac allister, Gvardiol, Kimmich, encisco- Lovely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.