It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are the club going to be serious this window about pushing us forward or are we still going for the net spend trophy? I know it’s very early days but we have missed out on 2 targets already and all has gone quiet on Gvardiol.
I think coming off a treble you’d tend to be relaxed about your position as a club rather than acting up and doing rush hour deals. There’s opportunities to lock down a talent like Gvardiol but aside there’s genuinely no rush. We keep doubting Pep and he’s only gone and won a treble after us (me mostly) moaning about lack of profiles in attack.

They are very much copying our profile blueprint with Gundo and KDB in Mac Allister and Szoboszlai. One controller who can arrive late in the box and the other a threat on the transition with great ball striking/final balls.

Very un-Klopp like as he normally prefers road runners.

They still need a #6 though.
Ederson > Allison
Fernandinho > Fabinho
Jesus > Firmino

They've been copying us for years.

I think coming off a treble you’d tend to be relaxed about your position as a club rather than acting up and doing rush hour deals. There’s opportunities to lock down a talent like Gvardiol but aside there’s genuinely no rush. We keep doubting Pep and he’s only gone and won a treble after us (me mostly) moaning about lack of profiles in attack.
As many others have said It’s very dangerous to stand still especially after such as successful season. Pep works wonders but the competition is going to be much tougher this season.

Are the club going to be serious this window about pushing us forward or are we still going for the net spend trophy? I know it’s very early days but we have missed out on 2 targets already and all has gone quiet on Gvardiol.
Oh dear. Aren’t we splashing the cash quickly enough (& without due consideration) for you?
If we did - you’d be complaining that we didn’t have a strategy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.