It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Confirmed, it's the womens team signing.
You wonder who thinks that kind of thing is a good idea.

It gets lots of attention, but ultimately is just disappointing/annoying fans?

And it's diminishes the impact of a signing for the women's team. The women aren't daft - they know they're not as high profile as the men's team, and don't expect the same level of engagement. They'd surely prefer to be an exciting announcement that maybe doesn't have the same reach on social media, rather than being a disappointing announcement that reaches so many more people.

You wonder who thinks that kind of thing is a good idea.

It gets lots of attention, but ultimately is just disappointing/annoying fans?

And it's diminishes the impact of a signing for the women's team. The women aren't daft - they know they're not as high profile as the men's team, and don't expect the same level of engagement. They'd surely prefer to be an exciting announcement that maybe doesn't have the same reach on social media, rather than being a disappointing announcement that reaches so many more people.
I would create separate social media accounts for men and women. Why do we have one account for both? Women deserve to have their own accounts. Otherwise, you end up having 90%+ engagement being very negative towards the women just because it's not regarding the men's team, comments like we don't care, dismissive, etc. If we had two separate accounts, the women's following would be significantly lower, granted, but at least they would be followed by whoever is actually interested and positively supports the team. It should be divided, like the ATP and WTA in tennis. Another example, like with models, I can follow men, women, or both, but I get to choose. Then, everyone wins and gets to follow the team they want.

I would create separate social media accounts for men and women. Why do we have one account for both? Women deserve to have their own accounts. Otherwise, you end up having 90%+ engagement being very negative towards the women just because it's not regarding the men's team, comments like we don't care, dismissive, etc. If we had two separate accounts, the women's following would be significantly lower, granted, but at least they would be followed by whoever is actually interested and positively supports the team. They can't expect fans to be required to follow both, so it should be divided, like the ATP and WTA in tennis. Another example, like with models, I can follow men, women, or both, but I get to choose. Then, everyone wins and gets to follow the team they want.
We had one, the club decided to merge to show that's there's no divide and we are all considered part of the 'city' family. Its only really an issue when it comes to signings as people are idiotic.

Gotta be one of the quietest transfer windows for us in recent times. Aside from the brief rice excitement it’s been very clear we are signing kovacic and Gvardiol but there has been no credible links to any other players.

Personally think Bernardo, mahrez and Walker will stay and we will just bring in the two players mentioned above. Obviously cancelo will leave as will Laporte

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.