It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It’s mid July… things are going a bit slow, let’s be honest here.
We don't get going until round about this point in most Summer windows. If we have still only signed Kovacic by the time the charity shield starts and we've lost a couple of players then it will be a bit of a concern. Maybe Sheikh Mansour now wants a return on his initial investment in the club and it's now paying dividends big time

Let's not forget we have two first team coaching posts which I assume will have to be filled at some point. Lots for Txiki to be working on this summer

I'm almost certain they have Lilo and his right hand man done deals. I'd expect to see them announced for Monday unless lilo has to lie low after breaking his contract in Qatar

Seems no real panic around it.

When will people learn. Twitter, all these IKN's, all these football sites, even sky sports have no issue sending out a tweet, story or report saying City interested in Kaka then there's absolutely no comeback for them when it's proven to be a non story. Their job was to get clicks and they did their job. No one ever goes ah, wait, they were looking for clicks, they think oh that didn't work out. Thus the cycle of disappointment continues. Then they or someone else does the same and everyone clicks that lonk and once again begins the cycle.

It's the football transfer market equivalent of clicking on "Hot milfs in your area" links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.