It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just my opinion but Kyle needs to be told, "shit or get off the pot."

Yea. He has been a good player for us but don't dick the club about. Either you are going to Bayern or you aren't. City has treated you well. Do us the kindness of treating us well now.

Let me help you out......he's going nowhere.

we had a warchest of 200-250m after the treble win based on some ITK reports. Since then we brought some high profile sponsors, did good money from this Asia tour, sold quite a lot academy players for good fees few more to go too, saved Gundo and Mahrez salary plus the fee for Mahrez. we certainly looking at more revenue from Cancelo and Laporte.

yet all we spent was 25+5 on Kovacic so far.

now here is the plan for Txiki, sign up Mbappe, De Jong, Gvardiol all until end of this week. then all of the above makes sense.:)

As we approach the new season the question is surely are we stronger or weaker…

Weaker, no creativity for Haaland without Kev in the team, Gundo was able to be that creative player in midfield last season when Kev wasnt playing well. Right now we rely massively on Kev to create. KDB is the only player right now in the squad that looks to play Haaland in behind

We do seem to have a bit of an impasse in relation to our transfers at the moment. No need for panic stations obviously but the sooner our business is done the better, comings and goings. We don't know what the effects of last season's memorable but arduous campaign will be on the squad. A refresh of 3 or 4 players will probably do us good.

I've been pretty impressed with the pre-season. De Bruyne missing is a huge factor that has to be considered in terms of our attacking threat. Without writing pages about all the intricate details, signing Gvardiol and another attacking midfielder/winger would be a good summer for us. The youngsters looks capable enough of coming in when needed and doing a job. Perrone looks an excellent prospect, Palmer has all the attributes of a player that can make it once he finds some consistency. Bobb and McAtee remain a bit raw. Bobb does the basics well which puts him ahead, but McAtee could be special if he irons out some of the sloppiness.

Weaker, no creativity for Haaland without Kev in the team, Gundo was able to be that creative player in midfield last season when Kev wasnt playing well. Right now we rely massively on Kev to create. KDB is the only player right now in the squad that looks to play Haaland in behind
have you forgotten that phil foden and rodri exist?

I think Foden would disagree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.