It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wolves has FFP issues, they need to sell. fee could be way less than Eze's
Tolmie tweeted it's likely 70m pounds from Wolves. Palace pushing for over 80m for Eze. It's a possibility we sign both. 2 different profiles here.

Fuck Phillips off. Sign Doku Nunes Eze adding to Kova and Josko sign up Bernie and Walker. And i can proceed to pull it clean off myself in excitement
Daffy Duck GIF - Daffy Duck Masturbate - Discover & Share GIFs

Eze scores goals and assists plays as a 10 and a winger, Nunes is a box to box midfielder. They are completely different profile is Kalvin off? Liverpool are desperate.

Doesn’t make sense to go from Eze to Nunes.
With so many questions about where to play Foden, Bernardo, Kovacic even Alvarez I don't think the targets need to be particularly similar.

For me I'd keep foden as far up the pitch as possible and sign Nunes.

So Nunes and Eze are 2 of the 3 names we are looking at. That’s 2 from the prem, maybe the 3rd is an overseas player that is the same calibre.

Doku was a target alongside Olise and Mitoma. Club always makes sure they have multiple targets incase.
I would hope any overseas option is better than those two

Tolmie tweeted it's likely 70m pounds from Wolves. Palace pushing for over 80m for Eze. It's a possibility we sign both. 2 different profiles here.

That has to mean Kalvin is off somewhere? Which is a shame as I’d of liked him to be a success here nice guy, but it just hasn’t worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.