It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

IF this is true and he leaves as good as Ortega is Ederson obvious replacement for me would be Diogo Costa from Porto.

Excellent shot stopper and his passing and distribution is good as well although not on Edersons level yet

IF this is true and he leaves as good as Ortega is Ederson obvious replacement for me would be Diogo Costa from Porto.

Excellent shot stopper and his passing and distribution is good as well although not on Edersons level yet
isn't he also quite cheap ? 40mil ?

edit: just checked - its 60mil

We’ve been looking at Cavlina 22 years of age plays for Lokomotiva Zagreb that was the article on the 10th of may. He’s also from the famous Dinamo Zagreb academy

Was put as Ortegas replacement but Ortega could take the number one position and this kid be the back up

I wonder why we never see anyone tweet that Odegaard has had a good offer from Saudi, or other such bollocks. It's always our players that are leaving and people on here fall for it almost every time. Pep, Bernardo, Alvarez, Haaland, De Bruyne and now Eddy. So predictable.
They want decent players, not nobodies ;)

As for Ederson, I wouldn't be that surprised. He's won everything possible and could want a big pay day. Ortega slots in as number one and we look for another option, there was a lad from Serie A linked the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.