It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

thinking about it.

Think it's a no brainer for both sides. Gundo gets to play in the environment and for a manager he loves, won't play every game which will keep him sharp. He'll provide cover for several positions which will mean he'll still get plenty of game time. We get short term cover until we sign a long term Alvarez replacement or one of the young players is ready.

I'm usually against players returning, but I'd fully support this one. Not sure it will actually happen, but I hope it does.

Think it's a no brainer for both sides. Gundo gets to play in the environment and for a manager he loves, won't play every game which will keep him sharp. He'll provide cover for several positions which will mean he'll still get plenty of game time. We get short term cover until we sign a long term Alvarez replacement or one of the young players is ready.

I'm usually against players returning, but I'd fully support this one. Not sure it will actually happen, but I hope it does.
Probably the only return I’d understand, given that we fought to keep Walker the Inseminator, but not for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.