It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

If we reach September and we've gone after a Fernandinho replacement 2 years in a row and failed to get anyone, then the system hasn't worked.

We got lucky last season, Fern didn't get injured until the end of the season. If he'd picked up that month long knee injury at Christmas instead then we wouldn't have won the league.
Correct & we need to sort it this year even though Gundagun has been class in the last 4 months I would like to see him further up the pitch.

We have a major problem if Sterling & Bernardo get injured for long spells, got away with KDB & Mendy but like the post above Fernandinio is our cog & Sterling & Bernardo make it go round.

Still think we need a CB even if Nico stays 1 more year, we need 4 experienced players & Garcia around these guys.

If Danilo leaves then we need a RB & for fuck sake can we go another year with Zinchenko No 1??

Mendy is a hindrance rather than a must play, Delph will be gone & Dave needs to chill out & only play now & again.

If Phil & Gundagun if he stays doesn't play more it will be harsh on them, yes KDB will be 1st choice but Phil & Ilkay have to play b 4 Dave IMO.
Bravo, Stefen or Muric as No 2????

If we reach September and we've gone after a Fernandinho replacement 2 years in a row and failed to get anyone, then the system hasn't worked.

We got lucky last season, Fern didn't get injured until the end of the season. If he'd picked up that month long knee injury at Christmas instead then we wouldn't have won the league.
If's, but's & maybe's. The facts show that of the 13 games he missed through injury we lost just 2 (over the Xmas period). I'd much rather he was playing obviously but we did manage to scrape through somehow.

If's, but's & maybe's. The facts show that of the 13 games he missed through injury we lost just 2 (over the Xmas period). I'd much rather he was playing obviously but we did manage to scrape through somehow.
The facts show that I successfully flipped a coin and it landed heads 12 times in a row. Surely the next time will be the same.

Not signing a Fernandinho replacement this summer would obviously be a failure. How are people arguing this?

The facts show that I successfully flipped a coin and it landed heads 12 times in a row. Surely the next time will be the same.

Not signing a Fernandinho replacement this summer would obviously be a failure. How are people arguing this?

Because this is BM and it has its fair share of absolute doylums.

If Gundogan, Sane and Otamendi stay, I don’t think we’ll see more than two signings this window.

That many? If Kompany (and Delph) are the only departures. We only really have space for another DM (Rodri).
And another HG player like Maguire/Chilwell. But either of those 2 might be too expensive.

That many? If Kompany (and Delph) are the only departures. We only really have space for another DM (Rodri).
And another HG player like Maguire/Chilwell. But either of those 2 might be too expensive.
Not if Danilo goes too, then I would think we would try for a homegrown RB, that would leave space for one more non homegrown unless that spot goes to Sandler.

Those expecting a busy window might be very disappointed again come Aug 31st. I could quite easily see us going with what we've already got next season. Mangala might be the only departure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.