It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Umtiti !!!!
I think he would be a good shout with price around 50 to 60Mill. He is a good bet for us, and he is French starting CB for the national team. Knows the Barca way, can settle into Peps game plan easily.

And think of the chants we can come up with
#Titis ;)

Ridiculous price tag.
Last 2 seasons this guy has had too many injuries for us to even think of a bid for him I reckon. Even if we was available for us I'd still take Aké over him any day.

Hope not, we have an impending 12 month transfer ban coming and need a CB
We might have, nobody knows, but the club will have more idea on the likelihood of it than anyone else , so if they're happy so am I. If they have any doubts about a ban, they'll act accordingly.

Doubt it's possible but would take Denayer back if possible too. Liked what I saw of him at Lyon, seems like he has developed well, but also someone we mishandled to a degree.

Denayer is a tosser,we are well rid.
Why is he tosser.
I'm not sure I would have him back, but he was very impressive during his games against us for Lyon.
I'm pretty sure it was City who loaned him out season after season.
I don't recall him being an agitator or pulling a Bogarde, but I might be wrong.

Yes, I expect to be out goings now , before we sign anyone

Some work ahead for Txiki:

No squad space left for:
Mangala (contract til 2020) - Besiktas?
Sandler (2022) - Anderlecht?
and just maybe Delph (2020)

Back from loan:
Douglas Luiz (2022) - Fener?
Aleix Garcia (2020)
Manu Garcia (2020)
Adarabioyo (2022)
Marlos Moreno (2021)
Brandon Barker (2020)
Luke Bolton (2020)

Plus new contracts for Gundogan (2020) and Leroy (2021).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.