It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

ped said:
kippax81 said:
I have been supporting City for nigh on over 40 years,and in that time have had to watch some serious dross. Used to go home and away no matter what and my faith or support has never diminished. Recently we have all witnessed the emergence of the best club side the world has ever seen (Barca) and in Spain the best national side (although the Brazil side of the early 70's might dispute that). If all our supposed targets come to fruition we could possibly have over a THIRD. of the Spanish side playing for US (Silva,Thiago,Isco and Navas) and still some people are "unhappy" that we "might" have "overpaid" for Fernandinho. Me? I absolutely love it. We are truly both lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful owner backed up by a seriously talented senior management team. I have no doubts at all that no matter what else happens this summer, the club will deliver.

Who would have thought it eh? Little old City!

CTWD

me to ,i havent been this happy since my granny caught here tits in the mangle,

As long as you did not kiss them better this post can proceed .....

ped said:
kippax81 said:
I have been supporting City for nigh on over 40 years,and in that time have had to watch some serious dross. Used to go home and away no matter what and my faith or support has never diminished. Recently we have all witnessed the emergence of the best club side the world has ever seen (Barca) and in Spain the best national side (although the Brazil side of the early 70's might dispute that). If all our supposed targets come to fruition we could possibly have over a THIRD. of the Spanish side playing for US (Silva,Thiago,Isco and Navas) and still some people are "unhappy" that we "might" have "overpaid" for Fernandinho. Me? I absolutely love it. We are truly both lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful owner backed up by a seriously talented senior management team. I have no doubts at all that no matter what else happens this summer, the club will deliver.

CTWD
me to ,i havent been this happy since my granny caught here tits in the mangle,

i havent heard that saying in a long time,made me laugh

kippax81 said:

CTWD

Well said.

Daz_Blue said:
charliebigspuds said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It is time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpw6c2-Ti8[/youtube]

The Miserable, French, bring him home. Hmmmmmmmmm.....this could only be Anelka

Written by Victor Hugo....any players called Hugo ? :)

The song in the De Rossi video is "Coming home".

We have signed De Rossi

It's fairly obvious what Tolm is on about...
39QpU.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.