It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

As ever I will get a load of shit but -

Having come on here and put my cock on the block re navas, pellegrini and fernadinio I had a bit of an update again today.

Not major news but was told we want all our business done early - isco, navas, fernadinio, thiago, the Roma defender or pepe and the big one cavani. (they club want him just as much as us on here)

We have lots of back up plans and it's apparently a huge game of poker with agents and clubs but I am totally confident we could not have better people working on our behalf. Can't wait for the new season.

worsleyweb said:

Having come on here and put my cock on the block re navas, pellegrini and fernadinio I had a bit of an update again today.

Not major news but was told we want all our business done early - isco, navas, fernadinio, thiago, the Roma defender or pepe and the big one cavani. (they club want him just as much as us on here)

We have lots of back up plans and it's apparently a huge game of poker with agents and clubs but I am totally confident we could not have better people working on our behalf. Can't wait for the new season.

if we dont get all of these, you are on the list

worsleyweb said:

Thiago is done then?

^^^^ sorry no disrespect but all you stated then is the obvious.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 pm --<br /><br />^^^^ sorry no disrespect but all you stated then is the obvious.

Yes maybe so - but I put 200 pound on pellegrini when he was9-1 - just saying!

I wonder if this absolutely the last time there are this many ins and outs and from next season it will be a couple in and a couple out.

I'm thinking it is and I intend to enjoy this window all the more for that reason.

I hope you are right Worsleyweb. If we got that lot I would think we had an outside chance of the CL.

worsleyweb said:

From this;

worsleyweb said:
begovic in - pants out (wants 1st team football)
jenkinson in - arsenal
maicon - homesick wants out
pedro or sanchez or neymar - one of in
falcoe or canavari or suarez - one of in (we have approached suarez over 6 weeks ago)
nasri out - fellani in
lescott - going to villa 6 million
tevez - staying till next summer
Sinclair - going to everton +21 million for fellani

To this;

worsleyweb said:
Cavani - more likely to chelsea now
Aguero does want out
Ravel Morrison
Pellegrini defo
Isco defo
Fernandinio defo
Pelligrini wants to bring a defender with him
Lescott going
Rooney?????

No mention of Navas, but you did mention "Falcoe" and "Canavari"...

And now you're simply restating obvious rumors, and you wonder why people don't believe you.

Cobwebcat said:
I wonder if this absolutely the last time there are this many ins and outs and from next season it will be a couple in and a couple out.

I'm thinking it is and I intend to enjoy this window all the more for that reason.

I hope you are right Worsleyweb. If we got that lot I would think we had an outside chance of the CL.

Hopefully, as that would mean the players we signed and already have were successful...
But yeah, this will be a crazy window IMO and after that Txiki and his scouts will be scouting the world for good young players for decent prices IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.