It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

No news from our supposedly enlightened ones, they throw us idiotic clues and expect us to scramble for their next throwaway quotes. Look guys, people like Tolm have a very close circle of friends when it comes to city, dont take everything he says as gospel because its not. In fact somebody ask him to speak plain English instead of hiding behind antique tunes.

tonycunninghamsbonce said:
No news from our supposedly enlightened ones, they throw us idiotic clues and expect us to scramble for their next throwaway quotes. Look guys, people like Tolm have a very close circle of friends when it comes to city, dont take everything he says as gospel because its not. In fact somebody ask him to speak plain English instead of hiding behind antique tunes.

Yikes!

..And another one. Go on then, ask him.

Cityisland said:

..And another one. Go on then, ask him.

He doesn't like being questioned. Takes his toys home

worsleyweb said:
As ever I will get a load of shit but -

Having come on here and put my cock on the block re navas, pellegrini and fernadinio I had a bit of an update again today.

Not major news but was told we want all our business done early - isco, navas, fernadinio, thiago, the Roma defender or pepe and the big one cavani. (they club want him just as much as us on here)

We have lots of back up plans and it's apparently a huge game of poker with agents and clubs but I am totally confident we could not have better people working on our behalf. Can't wait for the new season.

Why would you get a load of shit for telling us absolutely nothing we don't already know?

Stoned Rose said:
worsleyweb said:

Having come on here and put my cock on the block re navas, pellegrini and fernadinio I had a bit of an update again today.

Not major news but was told we want all our business done early - isco, navas, fernadinio, thiago, the Roma defender or pepe and the big one cavani. (they club want him just as much as us on here)

We have lots of back up plans and it's apparently a huge game of poker with agents and clubs but I am totally confident we could not have better people working on our behalf. Can't wait for the new season.

Why would you get a load of shit for telling us absolutely nothing we don't already know?

Was it not a give away when he states "the Roma defender, fingymajig"

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Stoned Rose said:
worsleyweb said:

Was it not a give away when he states "the Roma defender, fingymajig"
Don't be a dick, he is ITK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.