It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Daz_Blue said:
vaziooo said:
With all my due respect to Tolmie, I think you are on the wind up big time.
Last year you were bangin on about rvp azar iniesta bombs etc. and now you are on with the same youtube song bollox again.

PS this is my opinion!

Jealous Rag

Rag. What ? I can't express my opinion on a forum ?

Where am I wrong. As soon as I remember no one from above mentioned don the blue shirt.

sad people on here

Stretfordian_Blue said:
https://twitter.com/Anonymous0211

Just searching in Thiago on twitter and found this. I seem to remember an old account along these lines calling quite a lot of stuff bob on.

Rumour one reaching us from our sources here tonight is that Isco's father is set to land in Manchester in the coming days #mcfc

Isco has already been seen house-spotting over the last few days, with talks progressing between Txiki & Francisco Aguilar #mcfc

Wayne Rooney held talks with #cfc in the past 24 hours regarding a move. We understand he is #cfc main target, not Cavani or Dzeko

Finally we announce that Thiago Alcantara has agreed a contract with #mcfc, will be revealed alongside Pellegrini and Isco later this month.

This all tweeted since the account was made in the last hour.
wasn't the last big Twitter ITK with a similar moniker outed as a fifteen year old Walter Mitty type?

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Just searching in Thiago on twitter and found this. I seem to remember an old account along these lines calling quite a lot of stuff bob on.

Rumour one reaching us from our sources here tonight is that Isco's father is set to land in Manchester in the coming days #mcfc

Isco has already been seen house-spotting over the last few days, with talks progressing between Txiki & Francisco Aguilar #mcfc

Wayne Rooney held talks with #cfc in the past 24 hours regarding a move. We understand he is #cfc main target, not Cavani or Dzeko

Finally we announce that Thiago Alcantara has agreed a contract with #mcfc, will be revealed alongside Pellegrini and Isco later this month.

i have a funny feeling that isco thiago are already done deals with club announce when they return from conf cup and cavani also very close....

Stretfordian_Blue said:

You mean it was created after the weirdo had read what TH had posted and what the weirdo as seen on here.

squirtyflower said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

wasn't the last big Twitter ITK with a similar moniker outed as a fifteen year old Walter Mitty type?

Most probably haha, but that fits in with the things being whispered on here!

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Isco can't ne house spotting. He's in Israel!

allan harper said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

You mean it was created after the weirdo had read what TH had posted and what the weirdo as seen on here.

Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.