It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Maybe the home doesn't refer to us - perhaps Dzeko going back to the Germany is the key to buying Cavani?

Let me just point out I have never got within a mile of guessing one of these Tolmie clues however.

nmc said:
Let me just point out I have never got within a mile of guessing one of these Tolmie clues however.

No-one has, they're not clues, they're riddles, often so purposely vague that they could be interpreted to be a clue to any player signing or leaving at any point in time.

pardoe said:
nmc said:

No-one has, they're not clues, they're riddles, often so purposely vague that they could be interpreted to be a clue to any player signing or leaving at any point in time.

Jeeez!! There just a bit of fun pal, lighten up, it's sunny!!

Petetheblu said:
pardoe said:
nmc said:

Jeeez!! There just a bit of fun pal, lighten up, it's sunny!!

Fun? It's like watching a chat room groomer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.