It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

stavros said:
I like Tolmie, but this clue could mean anything.

Nope, it meant something. Some posters were hassling for info and asking where I was, having not posted for a couple weeks.

Having simply been on my hols, it was a playful first response back.

I did qualify most YouTube clips, which incidentally, have been few and far between for last 12 months.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stavros said:

Nope, it meant something. Some posters were hassling for info and asking where I was, having not posted for a couple weeks.

I did qualify most YouTube clips, which incidentally, have been few and far between for last 12 months.

How's the lay of the land looking Tolmie?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stavros said:

keep it that way eh, cheers & hope you had a good holiday.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stavros said:

Never mind the YouTube clips Tolmie, bring back the bears, far more entertaining. PMSL at them.

Glad to have you back Tolm. Don't let the half wits get you down pal, the majority on here appreciate your posts.

Mr Blue Stuff said:
Glad to have you back Tolm. Don't let the half wits get you down pal, the majority on here appreciate your posts.

ZIN the terrible wont let that happen. :)

I think we all know pretty much who will be. Signing this summer. No real surprises or anyone I'm overly excited about tbh. Gone are the giddy days of kaka and Wagner love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.