It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Blessing in disguise. Lots of press speculation re Fernandhino, then it went all quiet, hopefully this lull means deals are actually being conducted quietly away from the spotlight.

Rammyblues said:
Blessing in disguise. Lots of press speculation re Fernandhino, then it went all quiet, hopefully this lull means deals are actually being conducted quietly away from the spotlight.
talking about Fern'nho..paulinho looks like a very good player...is younger and about 20m release clause !!!

Oh the joy of peace and quiet after the fiasco of the Isco thread. Just thinking next one out is probably Kolorov, I see up top that this player is quoted as wanting to come to us Alex Teixeira, wasn't he the player when MH was in charge we were all raving about as a left back? or is my memory playing tricks with me.

Rammyblues said:
Oh the joy of peace and quiet after the fiasco of the Isco thread. Just thinking next one out is probably Kolorov, I see up top that this player is quoted as wanting to come to us Alex Teixeira, wasn't he the player when MH was in charge we were all raving about as a left back? or is my memory playing tricks with me.

One of the same Rammy, would be worth a punt as he's only 23 and scores something around 1 goal every 4 games which isn't bad for an attacking midfielder. My only doubt would be where he fits in with us; Silva, Yaya & Nasri all 'fulfill' that role for us. Although if we were going to fit Isco in then I guess that he's a good option??

Rammyblues said:
are the quotes about him wanting to come to us genuine? very frustrating lately as aside from Cavani (who we seem to have pulled out of) and Isco (gone to Madrid) there have been very few genuine links with players.

Normally speaking if Twitter said today is thursday I would go and check the calendar. No idea personally, don't do twitter or facebook there is enough argie bargie on here to satisfy any normal sane person without that madness. (IMO)

Been said before that gives us options not saying world class options but can cover right back allowing zab to cover left back, allowing if need be Richards to cover centre half, don't know what his contract is but for me at the end of last season he seemed to have got his fitness back and looked a lot better than he did at the start of the season.

samharris said:
According to his Agent Maicons staying.. I dont think hes as bad as some make out.

he showed in one sub appearance that he can make a difference if he can be arsed - spurs at home I think it was? game changing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.