It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Rammyblues said:
Latest Speculation, oh were to begin. In brief, bugger all has happened since yesterday.

Players In

1) Rami - new speculation in Express see thread if you want to get involved.

2) Isco - Same poster with the Pelligrini signed 100% reckons this deal is only 50/50.

3) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

4) Cavani - His mum has said we and Real Madrid are interested and that a decision in about 15 to 20 days time. On the other hand a poster reckons very little chance of it happening. Father now says prefers Real Madrid this thread has a long way to go yet.

5) Lewandowski - Turned down Real Madrid and is holding out for Bayern someone suggested if you want him you might have to pay Bayern compensation as well, maybe some contract the player has with Bayern - no idea what the truth of that is all about.

6) Tevez seems to have been meetings with his agent with AC and Juventus its only put on a few pages easy enough to catch up.

7) Angel Di Maria see thread nothing added for some time

Players OUt

1) Barry to Spurs is new, see the thread for what is supposedly happening there

2) Pants to Hull City see thread

3) Kolorov to Inter Milan see thread.

Dated 14/6/13 at 2209

cheers, to whichever of the rammy twins you are

The other Rammy is Rammy Blue I am Rammyblues, he has a gap I don't. He is singular I am plural. Hope this helps. And this is the latest sorry I have to keep copying and pasting but I do put the date and time on when I post it.

Todays Summary of speculation for those not up to speed.

Five main talking points on what should really be a dead rubber day after yesterdays announcement.

All this info can be found in the Isco thread which for some reason turned into an Isco watch during his game with Norway so don't be surprised that the pages have jumped from about 27 to 57.

Isco himself from a well know poster who normally illustrates things with youtube clips suggesting that we have agreed with Isco personal details and also Malaga for his signature see for yourself anyway, at page 39 of the thread onwards.

Tevez, seems everything sorted for his departure but won't be allowed to leave until Pellegrini says so, page 41

David Villa - remember him well seems his agents have been in touch but wages too high page 41 as well.

A young lad by the name of Redmond has also cropped up from same poster apparantly Marwood thinks we should be after him. An old thread has been resurrected and it seems we have a first refusal, he is only 18 plays for Birmingham anyway that is on page 45

Finally for all the dads out there have a great fathers day tomorrow whatever you are doing but not wanting to cause upset or breakups but you might be stuck on here because in respect of Cavani there is to be more news in the press about him tomorrow, what they are going to say, no idea, but there has been some very confusing information about his purchase price coming out of Italy anyway you will find that update on page 45 as well.

Thats it from me as I say Dad's day tomorrow have a good un

15th June 2013 at 2035.

Not sure where to put this so;
Just seen that Cristian Álvarez from Espanyol has just been released. A fairly solid keeper and would be a good backup to Hart.
27 and Argentinean as well!
Our new goalkeeping coach is Argentinean as well so he may want in a fellow countryman?

Played 19 games in the season just gone and conceded 28, for a team like Espanyol that isn't too shabby. On a free transfer and a low wage it could be a good signing?

CTID101 said:
Not sure where to put this so;
Just seen that Cristian Álvarez from Espanyol has just been released. A fairly solid keeper and would be a good backup to Hart.
27 and Argentinean as well!
Our new goalkeeping coach is Argentinean as well so he may want in a fellow countryman?

Played 19 games in the season just gone and conceded 28, for a team like Espanyol that isn't too shabby. On a free transfer and a low wage it could be a good signing?

I think there was a 'Pants leaving' type thread.

Anyway, that is a really good spot and looks a worthwhile call. But it does seem to be one of the few positions we may be able to find a suitable home grown player for.

Ray78 said:
Very promising if true regarding Kolarov. A very good move for all parties.

-- Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am --

TexasBlueMoon said:
LoveCity said:
I will sacrifice my first born to make this true.

-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/inter-per-le-corsie-esterne-non-solo-isla-si-stringe-per-kolarov-456735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/ ... rov-456735</a>
+ Google Translate

Not only Mauricio Isla. Inter are very active on the market at this time of the exterior and is negotiating the purchase of another player of the band. In the focus of leaders Inter Aleksandar Kolarov, Serbia class '85 owned by Manchester City. The former Lazio is no longer included in the plans of English society and Marco Branca is working with his entourage to reach an agreement on how to engage.

How much do folks reckon we'd get for the 'Serbian Roberto Carlos'?

£6-10m at a guess.

If thats what it takes to get them to take him, i reckon we should just pay it.

Speculation Summary for Monday 17th June 2013

Not a lot really happening but the papers and media outlets seems to be concentrating on four players. Cavani, Lewandowski, Tevez and of course Isco. From what I have seen today in the Isco thread a long way back at Page 91 we had some music videos posted by a well known poster and that seemed to boost the thread numbers as it always does. The information seemed to be that the City camp are starting to feel confident about this deal. Few other snippets knocking about but putting your chips on the table still; not 100% sure but getting there, maybe we will know a lot more in 48 to 72 hours (not that long to wait in the scheme of things).

On the Cavani front everything seemed positive more Italian news outlets reporting the Dzeko + cash deal although has to be said all seem to have different evaluations. However a downturn when it was reported that Dzeko not interested in the deal. If you click on the first page of the City update thread I have posted the page numbers for you. (Hopes mods don't kill the threads and lose the page numbers).

For Lewandoski nothing has changed really the impasse is the same as yesterday, he wants Bayern, BVB won't let him go player won't go anywhere else last year of contract do we take the 20m or sell to Bayern you say it all before last summer (RVP de ja vue)

Tevez well seems his move to AC depends on Robinho going back to Brazil same old problem if AC cant get the money for him they can't pay us. Juventus have jumped in and so it seems that might force the issue. For LHarper, Tevez no longer appears on some poster on official site which means we will sell him (make of that what you will) the thread hasn't exploded into life only a couple of pages added so easy enough to catch up.

Well thats it folks enjoy the speculation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.