It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

BlueindianNewcity said:
Rammyblues said:
Blessing in disguise. Lots of press speculation re Fernandhino, then it went all quiet, hopefully this lull means deals are actually being conducted quietly away from the spotlight.
talking about Fern'nho..paulinho looks like a very good player...is younger and about 20m release clause !!!

Paulinho has absolutely zero experience in Champs League... UCL is a serious beast every players dreams of winning... Fernandhino is a pro in the UCL an knows his craft and how to handle it. He has shown the he can single handily change a game.... that is why he was chosen over Paulinho...

Paulin' may be younger top in South American league but for him to get to Fernan's experience level in UCL will take at least 3-4 years...

Cannot wait to see Fernan in action... NDJ player with a powerful and accurate shot...

It's Quiet - ITK gossip and gratuitous pics only in here.

I think the ITKs should be welcomed back out from under their rocks...

I for one think that if people get a sniff of genuine gossip with some substance to it, then please post - even if it turns out we don't complete the deal like that disco chap. The thread could also be lightened up with some gratuitous pics...

Re: It's Quiet - ITK gossip and gratuitous pics only in here.

couldnt agree more -its gone far too quiet on here!!!!!

1.) i dont have any itk gossip sorry

2.)
keeleyhazel08050034jm.jpg

ahhhh, it's like a new dawn in the transfer forum...

Just to ensure we get a balance, could someone post a spurious rumour please?

york away to this! said:
ahhhh, it's like a new dawn in the transfer forum...

Just to ensure we get a balance, could someone post a spurious rumour please?

Messi has been spotted on Deansgate having some Tapas @ La Tasca with Txixi.

He had a City Shirt in his hand and rumour has it they have offered £30 mill plus Messi for Kolarov!!!!!!

Im ITK, (that a good enough rumour Mr York Away)

You know something...........

two out of three targets so far ain't a bad result.....and we went head to head with Real M (couldn't of imagined that would ever happen).......onwards and upwards I say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.