It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

I actually think Michu could be a very good addition to the team. Probably way more expensive than he's worth, but if the price was right.

I think something we've really lacked is someone who'll arrive in the box late to get on crosses and cut-backs. He's a good finisher and header, i think he'd score a lot of goals.

I'm not sure how good is overall game is though, if he's playing a bit deeper, i've not seen him enough there.

Well I suppose with Negredo he has already got a playing relationship with Navas so from that point of view he is halfway there.

yeahh
seriously its damn quiet from manchester city in transfer market......
its really confusing. are they really going to sign more or will be more concentrated towards youth? because going in season with current will be a risk. i think we still need 1 or 2 signings along with some departures

avi.singh9993 said:
yeahh
its really confusing. are they really going to sign more or will be more concentrated towards youth? because going in season with current will be a risk. i think we still need 1 or 2 signings along with some departures

The transfer window only opened yesterday.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
avi.singh9993 said:
yeahh

Yes but it's the 2nd today and we still haven't signed someone else.

Flap on :-

1306319589_fish_flaps_itself_out_of_mans_arms.gif

andrewmswift said:
so damn quiet! someone make up a rumor so we can have a saga

Indeed . This forum has become a boring place after Real madrid confirmed Isco signing on their official website . We need another trigger :) ...

JustAnotherCityFan said:
avi.singh9993 said:
yeahh

Several teams had already bought a couple of new players b4 the transfer window opened. How was that possible?

Goo said:
I'm bored...

so much so that everybody that comes into the transfer forum are all pissing in the wind and going after every player they fancy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.