It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

adrianr said:
alky313 said:
Rammyblues said:
I haven't changed my stance we need to lose a player for someone to come in, Maicon has said he is staying, I just hope he has been told won't be in CL squad if he stays and that persuades him to accept he is going. Alternatively his stance may be so he gets his bonus I would pay the bugger off just to get rid. Half expecting same to be said to Sinclair and Kolorov. Watching vids they don't seem to be happy.

We are the only team in world football with 3 starting right backs and zero left wingers.

And still only one of them actually available to play 95% of the season, and had too as well.

Its actually really funny that Barcelona played Alves, Montoya and Adriano at the same time last season when they had defensive problems. All of them are right backs, Alves played right back, Montoya left back and Adriano centre back. Although Adriano has played 6 positions in his career.

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it seems ages since we signed a player, when we were at the back end of the season looked forward to the transfer window, now we are in the window having been through the Isco fiasco I am rapidly wanting a return to footie and this blasted window all done and dusted.

Thank god we play tomorrow.

Have to say rather excited about seeing Navas and Fernandhino in the friendlies to see exactly how they will improve team all very well in theory, like to see it in practice especially with regards to Dzeko.

If my calculations are correct we are going to be loaded with players by the end of the window:

Ronaldo, Bale, Jovetic, Negredo, Pepe, Ibrahimavic, Suarez, Rooney etc.

Somebody must be telling porky pies...

Rammyblues said:
Have to say rather excited about seeing Navas and Fernandhino in the friendlies to see exactly how they will improve team all very well in theory, like to see it in practice especially with regards to Dzeko.
When does Navas join the tour?

Summary of today Saturday 13th July at 22.26 for the benfit of those coming back from the pub.

Linked Players In see individual threads for speculation

1) Negredo - Sod all has happened

2) Angel Di Maria - Sod all has happened

3) Pepe - Sod all has happened except betting odd have us as odds on favorite.

4) Bruma Twitter reckons he is going to London for a meeting.

5) Stevan Jovetic - Sod all has happened really lots of discussion on rags involvement if they are involved. Some tweets towards the end of the thread suggest a monday meeting with THEM.

6) Marco Reus - Sod all has happened

7) Zlatan Ibrahimovic (wouldn't be a transfer window without him) Just press speculating we are in for him we are still debating whether a good signing or not.

8) Adem Ljajic - Sod all

Players Linked away

1) Barry - Sod all

2) Pants - Sod all

3) Kolorov - Sod all

4) Dzeko - Sod all

5) Sinclair - Sod all

It has been a very quiet day.

Sleep tight blues. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Summary of today Saturday 13th July at 22.26 for the benfit of those coming back from the pub.

Linked Players In see individual threads for speculation

1) Negredo - Sod all has happened

2) Angel Di Maria - Sod all has happened

3) Pepe - Sod all has happened except betting odd have us as odds on favorite.

4) Bruma Twitter reckons he is going to London for a meeting.

5) Stevan Jovetic - Sod all has happened really lots of discussion on rags involvement if they are involved. Some tweets towards the end of the thread suggest a monday meeting with THEM.

6) Marco Reus - Sod all has happened

7) Zlatan Ibrahimovic (wouldn't be a transfer window without him) Just press speculating we are in for him we are still debating whether a good signing or not.

8) Adem Ljajic - Sod all

Players Linked away

1) Barry - Sod all

2) Pants - Sod all

3) Kolorov - Sod all

4) Dzeko - Sod all

5) Sinclair - Sod all

It has been a very quiet day.

Sleep tight blues. :-)

cheers ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.