It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

After much deliberation and thought especially over the weekend and today I have come to the conclusion it is as quiet as a fucking graveyard.

Signings or any more now depend on whether we can sell, loan or another player not being included in CL squad. Our squad is away on tour and it looks as though a period of evaluation is about to take place before we go again and if we do. Might not be to everyones cup of tea but that is the way I see it. I reckon any more signings will now be between kick off and end of window.

Feet up on the desk, arms behind head contemplating what might be next summer.

Barry out of contract or off to the States.
Garcia will we have a buyer by then
Sinclair will he be gone or out on loan
Kolorov will he have gone or not
Dzeko, with Lewandowski next year able to go to Bayern will Dzeko go the Dortmund or will he have a great season with us and sign a new contract.

If any of the above leave will Razak, Guidetti be good enough to step up and save the club some brass. Questions, questions, questions....................Time for a dandelion and burdoch cool drink me thinks.

Rammyblues said:
After much deliberation and thought especially over the weekend and today I have come to the conclusion it is as quiet as a fucking graveyard.

Signings or any more now depend on whether we can sell, loan or another player not being included in CL squad. Our squad is away on tour and it looks as though a period of evaluation is about to take place before we go again and if we do. Might not be to everyones cup of tea but that is the way I see it. I reckon any more signings will now be between kick off and end of window.

Feet up on the desk, arms behind head contemplating what might be next summer.

Barry out of contract or off to the States.
Garcia will we have a buyer by then
Sinclair will he be gone or out on loan
Kolorov will he have gone or not
Dzeko, with Lewandowski next year able to go to Bayern will Dzeko go the Dortmund or will he have a great season with us and sign a new contract.

If any of the above leave will Razak, Guidetti be good enough to step up and save the club some brass. Questions, questions, questions....................Time for a dandelion and burdoch cool drink me thinks.

Can't beat a glass of sasperella!!

I'd like to see Sinclair sold and Pepe brought in, and a left winger brought in who is willing to spend time on the bench and that should wrap up our business for the summer.

birchwoodgingerste said:
NoahCity said:
I'd like to see Sinclair sold and Pepe brought in, and a left winger brought in who is willing to spend time on the bench and that should wrap up our business for the summer.

pepe and robben for me.
Robben ain't leaving Munich, gotta be someone willing to spend time on the bench. Do D. Suarez, Lopes or Pozo play there?

I'd like to see a commanding CB, and an extra winger who's willing to be a backup to Navas. We don't need a left and a right winger really. We just need a primary one (Navas) and a secondary one (?).

Also a better LB than Kolorov would be great if possible ... :-)

TonyM said:
I'd like to see a commanding CB, and an extra winger who's willing to be a backup to Navas. We don't need a left and a right winger really. We just need a primary one (Navas) and a secondary one (?).

Isn't Milner our secondary one?

cibaman said:
TonyM said:

Good point but I guess I was thinking more whippitlike :-)

TonyM said:
cibaman said:
TonyM said:

Good point but I guess I was thinking more whippitlike :-)

If we bring in another wide player, I can't see what role there would be for Milner. Perhaps if we were to sell Garcia and Barry we could use him as a DM but I don't think that's his best role. And I can't see him being happy as 3rd choice wide player.

think thats us done now unless something special presents itself,hopefully the newbeees hit the ground running quickly and improve us significantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.