It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

No surprise tbh, however I think we're waiting to unload a couple before we go back into the market. As we've done our major spending we can bide our time now and wait until August when late deals start going through.

Those waiting in the departure lounge seem to be Sinclair and Kola, they might be joined by Lescott and Barry if they don't sign a contract extension. Then there's Dzeko who could still leave if an offer of around £25mill came in. And then there's Garcia who a significant number of bluemooner s want sold but as yet there is no indication that city want to sell.

Can't see a further 6 leaving tbh, but you never know

celf said:
think thats us done now unless something special presents itself,hopefully the newbeees hit the ground running quickly and improve us significantly.

Pellegrini says otherwise.

I think we will loan or sell Sinclair and upgrade on him with a left winger, that will complete our attacking and creativity.

We need to add to our defence.

Not sure on Barry at the moment, I want him to stay, but for him to be used more as a squad player. It all depends if Arsenals interest is for real, if he goes we need to add a younger replacement.

Left back as well, I don't rate Kolarov at all.

So how much do you reckon it will cost us to sign Di Maria, Coentrao and Pepe from RM that is if they are willing to let us buy them?

20m for Pepe seems to be the asking price, 15m for Coentrao and 28m for Di Maria a total of 63m + 83m already spent meaning we would have spent 146m this summer?

Rammyblues said:
So how much do you reckon it will cost us to sign Di Maria, Coentrao and Pepe from RM that is if they are willing to let us buy them?

20m for Pepe seems to be the asking price, 15m for Coentrao and 28m for Di Maria a total of 63m + 83m already spent meaning we would have spent 146m this summer?

but think how ridiculous good the squad would be rammy?

But for the same money we could have had

Bale, 80m, Cavani 55m and Navas 15m and just think how good we would have been then:-)

Rammyblues said:
But for the same money we could have had

Bale, 80m, Cavani 55m and Navas 15m and just think how good we would have been then:-)

wages though????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.