It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accoring to SSN, we've given up on Mendy and are close to signing Ryan Bertrand instead, and will pay him over £100k a week.

This is what I don't get about transfers.
Where I have been critical of Txiki.
I know the double your wages thing is only from Sky, but we do seem to struggle to offload our failures, so it may have some merit.

Why the fuck would we need to double Bertrand's wages to persuade him to take a much better job?

Either Txiki is having a mare or Sky are. Or it's bullshit.
But our struggles to shift Bony and likely Delph ,Mangala and Fernando would suggest we do end up over paying on wages.

Last edited:
Lets see what happens after this round of friendlies which are taking place I am sure once they are out of the way things will become clearer. I think we all have to be patient and enjoy the summer!!!!!! :-)

There is no way Pep is not going to be backed to the hilt but we must have agreed ceilkngs on these transfers.

Lol. Why does anyone believe all these rumours, especially ssn? Southampton officially said no one has bid on vvd haha. Thought he'd all but signed for the dippers? It's all bull shit and guess work.

Too many people believing the same Kaveh who said we were "closing in on Mendy deal" three days ago. He makes it up as he goes along and Sky, in general, have been absolutely abysmal this transfer window.

SSN = lol! Bertrand is a good player but Mendy is already far superior. It's like saying we wanted filet mignon but ended up with some frozen crap from Iceland.
Sounds like exactly the kind of thing we would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.