It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we can turn the players head.

Would we? Is there any reason to believe he's unhappy at Spurs? I like Rose as a player, but it would be a load of hassle, we'd end up paying well over the odds and he wouldnt arrive until after the season started.

Think we're pretty keen on Mahmoud Dahoud too.

http://www.sport1.de/transfermarkt/...=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund want Mahmoud Dahoud

City or BVB: What is Dahoud doing?

Mahmoud Dahoud is one of the biggest summer destinations on the transfer market. In addition to Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund will also join in, Dahoud remains silent.

Mahmoud Dahoud is one of the most popular transfer destinations in the summer. It was only on Sunday that the interest of Manchester City became known, the next day the kicker reported that Borussia Dortmund had extended his feelers after the midfield strategist.

The 21-year-old missed a dream goal against Schalke 04 in the UEFA Europa League last season. Manchester City scouts were on the stands. Guardiola wants Dahoud for the midfield center.

OH..

Okay so our midfield could be Silva KDB and Isco as the number 8s with Gundogan, Fabinho and Fernandihno as the DM/pivot with brahim Diaz and Garcia as back up and played in cup games.
I don't think we will get Isco. Its just a wish on my part. :(

I think Garcia should stop being viewed as a cup player. He will be more involved next season I think.

The younger guys seem extremely talented but we have to see how they adapt.

I don't know about who's going to come in (it's never as easy or simple as people think) but can we all just appreciate just how weird it will be potentially having a team without Kompany, Yaya, Hart or Aguero - All them gone in such a short space of time is gonna be so weird to me as a fan, I only got into football (not just city - football in it's entirety) just as Mancini came onto the scene, seeing our spine utterly change is gonna be a first for me as a fan.

Yep.

If not Mbappe to replace Aguero, my hunch is us having a surprising interest in Lukaku, simply based on what he has done to us already this season.

As for the Brother's reference, Dab is again correct.

It was the Gatlin brother's singing American with a Remington - the lead signer is Larry Gatlin - the reference was Isla being in Pep's corner.

Isla St Clare was Larry Grayson's assistant on the Generation Game, a nod to us lowering the age limit.

That's right, you guessed it, we're signing Messi ;)

Last edited:
I don't think we will get Isco. Its just a wish on my part. :(

I think Garcia should stop being viewed as a cup player. He will be more involved next season I think.

The younger guys seem extremely talented but we have to see how they adapt.
Hope you are right about Garcia. Do we really need Fernando? Could Garcia not simply take his squad place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.