It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off with this bull shit.
Sure, he will get pelters but he does raise a valid point though that last season we missed so many chances we would normally take (not all Aguero I hasten to add). Whilst still bagging a hat full, Aguero was missing chances that would most would see as gimees, which is probably why he raised his concern

Sure, he will get pelters but he does raise a valid point though that last season we missed so many chances we would normally take (not all Aguero I hasten to add). Whilst still bagging a hat full, Aguero was missing chances that would most would see as gimees, which is probably why he raised his concern

the point is he focuses mainly on aguero....another poster pointed out its the whole forward line that is wasteful.....GJ missed a chance half the posters on here would have put in last night, kdb was poor in his finishing last season...silva has never been great ( pep commented on that last season) sane looks a bit hit and miss at times. Sterlings worst part of his game is commonly accepted as his finishing....

this is common when we see possible new signings with some posters on this forum....they seem to think its necessary to criticise what we have to justify buying/ needing the new player....

i still remember certain posters giving david silva shit when we bought kdb....saying it wss the end of him and kdb was better.....lol

the point is he focuses mainly on aguero....another poster pointed out its the whole forward line that is wasteful.....GJ missed a chance half the posters on here would have put in last night, kdb was poor in his finishing last season...silva has never been great ( pep commented on that last season) sane looks a bit hit and miss at times. Sterlings worst part of his game is commonly accepted as his finishing....

this is common when we see possible new signings with some posters on this forum....they seem to think its necessary to criticise what we have to justify buying/ needing the new player....

i still remember certain posters giving david silva shit when we bought kdb....saying it wss the end of him and kdb was better.....lol

Its probably because we all know Aguero has previously been lethal and is now missing chances he ordinarily wouldn't, which is his worry and, being honest - he is correct

There seems a growing trend in people slating City players to try and prove some sort of point on here.

When Aguero misses a chance, people pounce on it to justify buying Mbappe or Sanchez.

When Jesus misses a chance, people slate him to justify their fondness of Aguero with comments such as 'he's not fit to lace Aguero's boots'.

Isn't it possible to recognise we've two of the best strikers in the business but adding a third or fourth could only strengthen us? It doesn't always have to be adversarial.

There seems a growing trend in people slating City players to try and prove some sort of point on here.

When Aguero misses a chance, people pounce on it to justify buying Mbappe or Sanchez.

When Jesus misses a chance, people slate him to justify their fondness of Aguero with comments such as 'he's not fit to lace Aguero's boots'.

Isn't it possible to recognise we've two of the best strikers in the business but adding a third or fourth could only strengthen us? It doesn't always have to be adversarial.
Exactly.

A front three choice of Aguero,Jesus and Sanchez/Mbappe offers us flexibility and healthy rotation - it isnt overkill by any means,its just sensible planning and strength of depth.

Strikers are confidence players if they miss a few sometimes you need to be able to bring on another player. If one of aguero or Jesus gets injured who can we play up front that can score enough goals

I think the issue for me is interpretation of posts. Some just see what they want to see and red mist descends and they come back aggressively

Its probably because we all know Aguero has previously been lethal and is now missing chances he ordinarily wouldn't, which is his worry and, being honest - he is correct

all strikers misd and all go through up and down periods in a season and their careers. He is also failing to acknowledge this and that others are also responsible....he posted what he did yet fails to mention the absolute sitters missed by other players...kdb, GJ and Sterling all being as equally culpable at least. he rsised the point and acknowledged he was going to get abuse for it.....that in itself tells me something about what he is doing hence why i havent replied directly to him.

Aguero will hopefully see out his contrsct and leave for the green pastures of argetina in a season or two with the monica of best ever prem striker and the clubs highest goal scorer ever .....

sanchez isnt even close to kuns goal scoring record and mbappe as good as he is has proved nothing yet. i get people wsnt shinny new toys but as i mentioned previous there is a common theme when thid happens that the player in that position starts to get undeserved criticism....ie David Silva when we were buying kdb and just after....usually from posters who suspiciously disappear once the transfer perios is over.. ( or at least post very irregularly)

Top post @SWP's back

What an odd situation to be honest.

1) We're left with Kun/GJ and miss out on both Mbappe + Sanchez = Panic.
2) We sign MBappe + Sanchez = Panic because kun is 'out'.
3) We sign Mbappe = Panic because the fee.
4) We sign Sanchez = ...NO PANIC!!! but frustration because we're already 'stacked' up front.

The legit link to mbappe has people in an uproar?!? We should be ashamed! Ashamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.