It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So it's Sanchez and mbappe and aguero out then mate? Like tolm reckons?

That's a huge leap forward mate. Not sure what's happening with Aguero, but can't imagine it'll be easy to clinch a deal for either Mbappe or Sanchez. Just because we're interested in both doesn't guarantee we'll get either of them.

That's a huge leap forward mate. Not sure what's happening with Aguero, but can't imagine it'll be easy to clinch a deal for either Mbappe or Sanchez. Just because we're interested in both doesn't guarantee we'll get either of them.

What's going on full-back ? Gaya, Henrichs ?

Easier with Sanchez than mbappe i would imagine. As long as we sign world class fullbacks and centrebacks I'll be happy!

Think it's true that our initial offer for Mbappe has been rejected, but I'd be amazed if it was as high as the figures being suggested.

Seeing we offered 40m last season I'd expect a bid of around 50m was the bid! Dont believe all this bullshit of 100m€ and 130m€

Seeing we offered 40m last season I'd expect a bid of around 50m was the bid! Dont believe all this bullshit of 100m€ and 130m€

I don't think we would only up it by £10m mate with the season he has just had! Maybe £60m with add ons upwards

Any potential fee will blow the world record imo too many top clubs are in for him. I think he will end up in Madrid the latest shiny objects usually do and for top dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.