It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This squad still has glaring weaknesses which shows the size of task that Pep has.

Also shows the poor squad management before he got here.

Not yet but sadly looking likely. Think it's very unlikely we are getting mbappe to in particular. I live in hope.

It was only messi and mbappe named I thought? Sanchez by all accounts is still a potential option. Time is tight but I think that has been Arsenals preference. Most business we have done with them has been late in the window.

Got a feeling Pep will play 352 with Sane LWB again tomorrow to try prove his point we need a forward and LB/CB. Hope i'm wrong though...
I'd not be surprised either. I have to admit that Pep's stubbornness has surprised and disappointed me last season. On one hand I'll moan about it but on the other I hope that his decisions are shaping the long-term rather than just one game.

Now that the season has started I don't feel as confident about us as I did in the summer but it's early days and at the very least it's very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.