It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, my one concern although maybe it's media fuelled is we still give opposition teams too many chances. We have lots of control in games but teams seem to scythe through us if they have the slightest bit of quality
Not totally true mate. How many saves has ederson made in two games so far? We don't actually concede many chances. We're just used to bravo diving over every shot we conceed

Not totally true mate. How many saves has ederson made in two games so far? We don't actually concede many chances. We're just used to bravo diving over every shot we conceed

I'm not usually one to say 'stats can be deceptive' because I think that's often an excuse for people to gloss over problems.

BUT in this case ...

I think our 'chances conceded' stats are a bit deceptive because the way we play means we always give people absolutely golden chances. If you give Rooney a clear shot from 8 yards out he's going to score regardless of the keeper. Bravo gets a lot of shit but he was getting totally exposed all the time.

A better stat might be 'glaring opportunities conceded'.

No Alexis, or Mbappe. Surely we can go mad then and sign this Spanish left back, Renato Sanchez from Munich and Auba from Dortmund who surely wants to leave a ship that looks destined to sink having sold the other top names. I'd be a very happy blue with that business. No jonny Evans please. Let's get VvD as well.

Is this now confirmed?

No Alexis, or Mbappe. Surely we can go mad then and sign this Spanish left back, Renato Sanchez from Munich and Auba from Dortmund who surely wants to leave a ship that looks destined to sink having sold the other top names. I'd be a very happy blue with that business. No jonny Evans please. Let's get VvD as well.

I like your thinking..Auba, Renato, VVD. Great selection don't think Renato deserved to be bought just to be benched a fair bit.

I like your thinking..Auba, Renato, VVD. Great selection don't think Renato deserved to be bought just to be benched a fair bit.

When you look at what this team is missing and listen to Peps comments over the past 12 months, I find it incredible that we aren't all over Aubamayang.

When you look at what this team is missing and listen to Peps comments over the past 12 months, I find it incredible that we aren't all over Aubamayang.

THINK he only wants AC but i'm not sure, think he's had a lot of offers but seems to want to go to AC, be a bit late to get him now due to Dortmund not having a replacement really.

THINK he only wants AC but i'm not sure, think he's had a lot of offers but seems to want to go to AC, be a bit late to get him now due to Dortmund not having a replacement really.

I think his situation is a bit like VVD. Yes, they both have a preference to what team they would ideally like to go to, but if that isn't possible, going to another club would be preferable to staying put.

I think his situation is a bit like VVD. Yes, they both have a preference to what team they would ideally like to go to, but if that isn't possible, going to another club would be preferable to staying put.

Yeh, maybe so but I think Dortmund give him a chance to leave and he couldn't find a solution so they just accepted he's staying, whether that could change if a bid came in, not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.