It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a result of his own stupidity.

Just saying.

he would also have had 2 more assists in the last game if GJ could have finished one from 5 yds(yesterday) and made the run the right side of the defender (vs the rags)....did Ku also set up the one that was denied vs Spurs.....maybe wrong on that one as cant remember

Better to have Sanchez weighing in with 17-18 - creating another ten, and Jesus bagging another 20, than remaining reliant on one man.

That is true but I think Kun demonstrated yesterday he has the tools to adapt to playing a slightly different role.

I'm not keen to see Aguero go for all sorts of reasons but I do think it is possible to let him go and improve but that does rely on bringing in the right replacement as you have already mentioned. Sanchez, Mbappe or even Auba could be good moves. There's good reason to think Jesus can pretty much match Kun for goals and deliver more besides so the replacement does not necessarily need to match Kun as a goal-getter but does need to bring something different.

If someone is going to use stats they should get it right

Just saying

The stats he posted were more than valid.

Certainly so, when you also factor in together Sanchez's nine assists.

Unless we are presuming Sergio would have made up another eight assists in those seven games he missed through suspension.

Even KDB or Silva would struggle for that ratio.

he would also have had 2 more assists in the last game if GJ could have finished one from 5 yds(yesterday) and made the run the right side of the defender (vs the rags)....did Ku also set up the one that was denied vs Spurs.....maybe wrong on that one as cant remember

If we're going down this route, Sergio should have scored over 50 goals this season and we should be leading the Premier League by ten points.

Kun is very good. One of the ten best strikers in the world. But that summer is the best time to sell him and the team to earn real money.
Don't forget thatbwe have GJ. The striker of the Brasil. And that moment Brasil National Team is No1 in the world.

If someone is going to use stats they should get it right

Just saying

4 of Sergio's goals were penalties, compared to Alexis' 2.

Further, Alexis has hit the bar 5 times this season and Kun only twice.

Meanwhile, Alexis has played in four different positions (across the front three and CAM) and Sergio has remained at CF.

And he would have more goals if he had finished off chances created by others
You , me and others can spin twist everything about Aguero it's up to him and the club to decide if he stays or goes and that is the only true fact that no one can twist or spin

but are we going to have two 20 goal a season forwards???????

if we keep Kun and GJ then we already have that........potentially more.....

Kun and GJ have played about 130 mins together give or take a little here and there.......Kun has set up a golfer GJ, set up the one that was denied vs the rags and set up another one for him that he missed from 5 yds yesterday.......thats all in very few mins of game time.......

I agree on rose and walker being upgrades.......but that aint really hard at present either

I think from what Tolmie has said it'll be Jesus and Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.