It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that any less reliable than taking someone on Blue Moon's word for it? You're literally posting in a forum where we come to debate tenuous links to players by such established, professional bullshitters as The Sun and The Daily Mail.

If you have some links between City and Carvalho, other than he happens to have Pep's brother for an agent, let's have them.

It's as equally less reliable,that is my point,I think the safest bet for you is to sit and see what is happening or about to happen by absorbing the snippets on here we see,from pretty good sources,not seeing if there is a big market move on Sky Bet.

You can debate all day long about potential rumours/gossip if that what gets you through the day,but let us face it,that is all it is,gossip.

Take the BBC gossip column for instance,as much as they are hated on here,most will have a glance or read each morning to see the latest doing the rounds,and today shows Sanchez now had talks with Bayern,and Utd have had a bid for Mbappe turned down,not the fore mentioned Carvalho I admit,but still players we are allegedly on the verge of signing,just pure gossip,it's what keeps the summer ticking along nicely,even though the season isn't ended yet !

Yep, 346 pages ago.

Now if @tolmie's hairdoo comes in and says we are still in on Carvalho, I'll believe him, but we've already moved on from a number of rumored signings earlier in the thread (for example, Fabinho)

EDIT: Worth noting, I defended Carvalho from the mini-shitstorm that followed Tolm's post back then (see two pages on), and I'm still convinced he would be an upgrade, but I haven't seen any evidence, from Tolm or otherwise, to suggest City are still interested.

I think the links intensified when peps brother recently became his agent 2+2=5 will soon find out mate.

It's as equally less reliable,that is my point,I think the safest bet for you is to sit and see what is happening or about to happen by absorbing the snippets on here we see,from pretty good sources,not seeing if there is a big market move on Sky Bet.

You can debate all day long about potential rumours/gossip if that what gets you through the day,but let us face it,that is all it is,gossip.

I mean, that is what this forum is for. Speculation about the future. Or maybe just blind, optimistic hope that things will magically fall into place next year. It happens.

Take the BBC gossip column for instance,as much as they are hated on here,most will have a glance or read each morning to see the latest doing the rounds,and today shows Sanchez now had talks with Bayern,and Utd have had a bid for Mbappe turned down,not the fore mentioned Carvalho I admit,but still players we are allegedly on the verge of signing,just pure gossip,it's what keeps the summer ticking along nicely,even though the season isn't ended yet !

We've discussed the Sanchez/Bayern talks and the Mbappe bid in this thread already. The BBC only collates day-old articles, usually someone pops on the second it's out on Twitter then we all go into meltdown and beg Tolmie for more good news, like a drug addict going through withdrawals.

Sanchez to Bayern could happen, but we know the player, at least, favors moving to City. It's possible too that Bayern intend to keep Coman as a backup option in case they fail on Sanchez, but if they succeed they could make back a considerable amount of the money spent by moving him on to City.
The rags bidding north of £100m for Mbappe (some sources quote £85m) is unsurprising and, at this early stage, Monaco have no impetus to accept it when they can wait it out and let Madrid and City enter a potential bid war too. That the rags are serious about one of Mbappe or Griezmann is obvious though and should be a consideration regardless of what City's intentions originally were for the summer.

I think the links intensified when peps brother recently became his agent 2+2=5 will soon find out mate.

I dunno mate, I only started hearing the City links when he signed under Pep's brother. He's been a long-time target for West Brom though and the media seems convinced that that would be his likely landing spot.

I mean, that is what this forum is for. Speculation about the future. Or maybe just blind, optimistic hope that things will magically fall into place next year. It happens.

We've discussed the Sanchez/Bayern talks and the Mbappe bid in this thread already. The BBC only collates day-old articles, usually someone pops on the second it's out on Twitter then we all go into meltdown and beg Tolmie for more good news, like a drug addict going through withdrawals.

Sanchez to Bayern could happen, but we know the player, at least, favors moving to City. It's possible too that Bayern intend to keep Coman as a backup option in case they fail on Sanchez, but if they succeed they could make back a considerable amount of the money spent by moving him on to City.
The rags bidding north of £100m for Mbappe (some sources quote £85m) is unsurprising and, at this early stage, Monaco have no impetus to accept it when they can wait it out and let Madrid and City enter a potential bid war too. That the rags are serious about one of Mbappe or Griezmann is obvious though and should be a consideration regardless of what City's intentions originally were for the summer.

I dunno mate, I only started hearing the City links when he signed under Pep's brother. He's been a long-time target for West Brom though and the media seems convinced that that would be his likely landing spot.

I remember over last couple seasons U.S. Arsenal couple of others were linked then the rumours died down then just recently resurfaced since peps bro got hold of him..personally not over keen on him.

The only person who could ever say that is someone who's never watched both of them.

Well Garcia is better defensively and Carvalho is a better passer and dribbler..Other than that they are very similar

both defensive mids, 6'2, slow and turn like tankers, good in the air(Javi is better though), powerful, average a goal every 14.5 games, both average around 88% pass completion

In short, Carvalho would be perfect for Pulis and West Brom

Well Garcia is better defensively and Carvalho is a better passer and dribbler..Other than that they are very similar

both defensive mids, 6'2, slow and turn like tankers, good in the air(Javi is better though), powerful, average a goal every 14.5 games, both average around 88% pass completion

In short, Carvalho would be perfect for Pulis and West Brom

Carvalho and Garcia are simply completely different players.

The club he's being linked with most is Juventus. I guess bringing that up doesn't suit your agenda as much as Tony Pulis going to scout him though, so you wouldn't mention it...

Well talk of city warchest being around 200m Chelsea would need to step up and spend big for the new double trophy winning manager right on cue reports that some Chinese club a forking out 76m for costa well if that true and he goes there on my reckoning thats nearly 200m Chelsea would got from Chinese football clubs! Something doesn't smell right! Oh new stadium to pay for as well so looks like all chelsea's cast offs be of to china then.

Well talk of city warchest being around 200m Chelsea would need to step up and spend big for the new double trophy winning manager right on cue reports that some Chinese club a forking out 76m for costa well if that true and he goes there on my reckoning thats nearly 200m Chelsea would got from Chinese football clubs! Something doesn't smell right! Oh new stadium to pay for as well so looks like all chelsea's cast offs be of to china then.

Chelsea always get big dollar and their players willing to go to China ours nasri bony etc turning moves down fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.