It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well talk of city warchest being around 200m Chelsea would need to step up and spend big for the new double trophy winning manager right on cue reports that some Chinese club a forking out 76m for costa well if that true and he goes there on my reckoning thats nearly 200m Chelsea would got from Chinese football clubs! Something doesn't smell right! Oh new stadium to pay for as well so looks like all chelsea's cast offs be of to china then.

TBF, Costa's their number 1 striker so hardly a cast off.

Out of curiosity would you take 100 million off a Chinese club for Kun this summer ?

TBF, Costa's their number 1 striker so hardly a cast off.

Out of curiosity would you take 100 million off a Chinese club for Kun this summer ?

I think the point is---funny how dodgy Roman can get huge bids for Cfc players and Cfc players accept

I think the point is---funny how dodgy Roman can get huge bids for Cfc players and Cfc players accept

Guess it makes for a nice conspiracy theory then. The truth is that most (if not all the players in question) are represented by Kia Joorabchian who's heavily involved in football in China too. His players like money and he likes to move them around to make as much money as possible. Whilst it may well seem like great business from the outside i imagine for any manager it's incredibly destabilising to have some of your top players constantly agitating because there's a massive payday elsewhere. We had that issue with Tevez and since then we don't deal with agents like that.

Guess it makes for a nice conspiracy theory then. The truth is that most (if not all the players in question) are represented by Kia Joorabchian who's heavily involved in football in China too. His players like money and he likes to move them around to make as much money as possible. Whilst it may well seem like great business from the outside i imagine for any manager it's incredibly destabilising to have some of your top players constantly agitating because there's a massive payday elsewhere. We had that issue with Tevez and since then we don't deal with agents like that.
You heard some news about Walker mate ? Its looks like we tapped him

This is different---Cfc are receiving way above market value for their players---this helps them finacially

This is different---Cfc are receiving way above market value for their players---this helps them finacially

Like I said it makes a nice conspiracy theory but the truth is that everyone selling to China is getting above market value. The fact that Chelsea have some Joorabchian players who are very good just means that they're getting above a very high already market value because of their quality as players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.