It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No such thing as a free transfer for an u23. We'll either have to pay training/development fees or go to a tribunal. Shouldn't be too expensive though as it'll be under the English FA's jurisdiction, they've no reason to send money to Spain.

Pogba, with multiple first team appearances cost Juventus €100,000.

For all intents and purposes, the kid will be free, we'll probably spend more bringing him and his family over and getting contracts drawn up then we pay to Barcelona.

No matter how many times you keep repeating it won't make it anymore true. Chinese clubs are buying players from all over the world. It just so happens in England most of Joorabchian's clients are at Chelsea.

No matter how many times you disagree will not make it untrue---All clubs have to abide by FFP rules---convenient for Cfc this extra income from China

No matter how many times you disagree will not make it untrue---All clubs have to abide by FFP rules---convenient for Cfc this extra income from China

It's not me disagreeing with you that makes it untrue. It's the facts. Your argument lacks any credibility and amounts to "Chelsea sold three players for lots of money, must be dodgy" conveniently ignoring the myriad of other clubs who've sold players for loads of money to China. But you crack on. I've said what I think.

I think we will. Especially now that PSG are going balls deep for Auba.

Aren't Bayern the main worry for Sanchez.

One issue that we face this summer is that we are likely to buy from English Clubs, the likes of Walker, Sanchez and Pickford could cost us over £100m.

We would still need at a minimum a centre back, left back and centre midfield. All of whom should be first team ready.

One issue that we face this summer is that we are likely to buy from English Clubs, the likes of Walker, Sanchez and Pickford could cost us over £100m.

We would still need at a minimum a centre back, left back and centre midfield. All of whom should be first team ready.

Bayern won't go for Sanchez. No chance. Not when they've got Costa, Comen, Robben, Ribery, and are very very close to signing Julian Brandt (which is why one of Costa or Coman might leave to make room for him).

Those 3 for £100m wouldn't be that bad. £15m Pickford, £40m Walker, £45m Sanchez

And that'd give us somewhere in the region of £100m plus sales to get Mendy (~£30m) a CB and a midfielder

It's not me disagreeing with you that makes it untrue. It's the facts. Your argument lacks any credibility and amounts to "Chelsea sold three players for lots of money, must be dodgy" conveniently ignoring the myriad of other clubs who've sold players for loads of money to China. But you crack on. I've said what I think.

3 players above market value to a country outside FFP rules---Cfc play in the most financially competitive league in the world--no advantage for Cfc

Those 3 for £100m wouldn't be that bad. £15m Pickford, £40m Walker, £45m Sanchez

And that'd give us somewhere in the region of £100m plus sales to get Mendy (~£30m) a CB and a midfielder

The scary thing is that £70m won't stretch that far if we are going to get the calibre of player we need. I'm still adamant we need someone to cover Silva when he's been kicked off the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.