It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think letting Dortmund get Dahoud was a mistake, in that regard, unless there is a chance we could poach Weigl.

It's also curious that while Gundogan could play the role, Pep played him more in a Spanish Dave position (CM or AMC) and let Dinho/Yaya handle DM. I wonder if he intends to wait it out with what we've got for another season, because as you say the options are quite limited.

I don't think that Dahoud could play that deep plying role in the PL. Maybe Ilkay could but my gut says that Pep thinks that position requires physical attributes as well as technical ones.

Also, i thought it was Costa himself who wanted to push the move through. For a two year contract he'd be set for life and still have time play in europe again. Hardly Red Roman and his cronies making him go.

It's a daft conspiracy theory. No idea why anyone would waste their time trying to convince anyone that it's true. But okay each to their own I suppose. I've read worse/weirder/dafter on here for sure!

-------------Ederson-----------------
Walker----Stones---Komps----Mendy
--------------Gundogan----------
----------KDB---------Silva-------------
Sanchez--------Jesus---------Sane

??
Try taking out KDB & moving Sanchez back then putting in Mbappa , oh & don't forget Fabinio

I agree. I find it fascinating it's the one position we have no credible links to a player in. Would love it to be Fabinho but it feels like he's going to United and that's all i've heard. We're seemingly not in for Bakayoko. Can't see Dortmund selling Weigl, especially if they sell Auba. It's a hard position to fill because of the skill set required.

cough wilshire cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.