It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed by anybody that it is Mendes who is attending the game or is it still guess work?

If we're not pursuing Mbappe I'd say Kun is staying. I know one doesn't necessarily mean the other but if Kun were leaving you'd assume we'd keep all potential avenues open.

I'd say it's 100% Kun stays. For us to more or less say to Monaco "nah we're out" and the same thing to BvB about Auba is the clearest indication of Kun's future.

I'd say it's 100% Kun stays. For us to more or less say to Monaco "nah we're out" and the same thing to BvB about Auba is the clearest indication of Kun's future.

Figured as much. Does that have any impact on Sanchez?

Also, do you think it's wise potentially missing out on Mbappe for Kun to leave in a year's time?

As good a prospect Mbappe is and hopefully we will be in for him in the future Sergio staying suits me fine

Give it another year and hopefully Mbappe will be of interest but IMO he will be sold this year

If Mbappe isn't on the cards, then it's hard to figure out who the 'huge' transfer is that was being speculated about a few days back.

Figured as much. Does that have any impact on Sanchez?

Also, do you think it's wise potentially missing out on Mbappe for Kun to leave in a year's time?

Sanchez is 100% a big target for the summer.

My feeling on Mbappe is that City don't think he's worth the money or the hype. Let's be clear Monaco are expecting in excess of 100 million pounds. I appreciate how good he is but if you pay that what contract do you give him. It's not City's style to go after these premium deals.

EDIT

To be clear I'd sign him in a heartbeat whatever the cost. And it's to the credit of our scouting team we were balls deep last summer. But the inflation in his price in 12 months is too much for the club by the looks of things.

Sanchez is 100% a big target for the summer.

My feeling on Mbappe is that City don't think he's worth the money or the hype. Let's be clear Monaco are expecting in excess of 100 million pounds. I appreciate how good he is but if you pay that what contract do you give him. It's not City's style to go after these premium deals.
I agree at £100m+ it's the right call.

That's 4 of Jesus, 3 of Sane, 2 of De Bruyne etc. Even in todays market that is insane.

You'd be looking at Neymar/Messi/Saurez for those kind of figures plus a small fee on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.