It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Sandro, Mendy, Walker and Semedo?

Seems like overkill, near enough £200m on fullbacks and 2 of them would be unhappy at any one point.

Would win us the league, regardless of overkill....would be nearer 150m imo as I personally think fab will come as the emergency right back and we discount samedo (personally I'd prefer him)

Add 100m on top for Sanchez and a centre half and it seems very feasible

Would win us the league, regardless of overkill....would be nearer 150m imo as I personally think fab will come as the emergency right back and we discount samedo (personally I'd prefer him)

Add 100m on top for Sanchez and a centre half and it seems very feasible

3 I could understand, but not without Semedo as he's very ambidextrous and could feasibly be LB cover as well. Getting Sandro, Walker, Fabinho still leaves us with no one if Sandro picks up an injury.

I've got it on excellent authority that we are currently not going to pursue Mbappe. At least that's what Monaco and Mbappe's family believe. Interest is there but defo not at this summer's prices.

If we're not pursuing Mbappe I'd say Kun is staying. I know one doesn't necessarily mean the other but if Kun were leaving you'd assume we'd keep all potential avenues open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.