It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has this ever been suggested? I'd be mortified, truly mortified if we signed him (which we won't).. he's rag bound thank fuck
Yes, he's the sort of player I'm not that fussed if the rags do sign him.
Report in the Independent : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ola-john-stones-james-rodriguez-a7737176.html
also reports in trashy tabloids Daily Star and Sun https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3545...nt-for-real-madrid-superstar-james-rodriguez/
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...driguez-Real-Madrid-Man-City-68m-Offer-Gossip

Didn't know where to put it but looks like Willy will be off. He works at his house and apparently he is boxing things up. Biggest insult in that is it means Bravo will be staying put!

Or he's boxing things up as the family he rents from are moving back to the UK permanently from overseas? So he's just moving to a new house?

Don't see any reason why Willy going would mean Bravo staying, we could just as easily get rid of both of them. Wouldn't be that surprised if we ended up with Ederson and Valdes, or even Gunn being number 2.

Why would you want Bravo "fucked off"?

Surely you'd just hope he improves, like Willy did after his awful start here?

Afterall it's the "load of bollocks" playing cup games which made Willy improve and eventually become something of a hero last season, and a viable first choice this season.

I'd want Bravo fucked off as Willy has proved he is capable when called upon as a number 2. So much so he even got selected ahead of Bravo and wrongly benched again. My post was given the choice out of the two I'd rather Willy stay which I imagine most blues would agree. If it ends up that Bravo is the one staying then of course I hope he improves.

Don't see any reason why Willy going would mean Bravo staying, we could just as easily get rid of both of them. Wouldn't be that surprised if we ended up with Ederson and Valdes, or even Gunn being number 2.

I think the fact we will have a lot leaving out of contract I don't think we will get rid of too many more after that. So for me if one is going the other will be staying and sadly it looks like Bravo. I couldn't see Valdes coming to be a number 2 after being a number 1 for a year in the prem and playing well.

I'd want Bravo fucked off as Willy has proved he is capable when called upon as a number 2. So much so he even got selected ahead of Bravo and wrongly benched again. My post was given the choice out of the two I'd rather Willy stay which I imagine most blues would agree. If it ends up that Bravo is the one staying then of course I hope he improves.

Problem is Willy is out of contract so as a formality he can be moved on. Bravo is under contract so we'd need to get someone to take him off our hands and match his personal terms. In terms of Bravo his confidence was shot last season so we really haven't seen him anywhere near his best. He has to be a better keeper than what we've seen. Credit to Bravo if he's prepared to stay and try and turn things around.

Problem is Willy is out of contract so as a formality he can be moved on. Bravo is under contract so we'd need to get someone to take him off our hands and match his personal terms. In terms of Bravo his confidence was shot last season so we really haven't seen him anywhere near his best. He has to be a better keeper than what we've seen. Credit to Bravo if he's prepared to stay and try and turn things around.

Apologies I didn't realise Willy was out of contract so it does make sense and is easier to offload. Fair play if Bravo will stay and fight, can't see his confidence improving though as a number 2 unless having less pressure on him helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.